When it comes to email marketing, it’s important to be aware of the laws and regulations that govern this type of communication. The CAN-SPAM Act 2003 sets rules for commercial emails, including requirements for subject lines, information inclusion, and opt-out options. Failure to comply with these laws can result in penalties of up to $50,120
- How to Build an Immersive Artist-Fan Interaction Platform?
- A Step-by-Step Guide to Build a Minimum Viable Product (MVP)
- Exciting Changes and Trends That Will Shape the Future of E-commerce
- Real Estate Digital Marketing Guide for Beginners
- How to Build A Careem Clone App to Start an Online Taxi Booking Business?